1 x Patented Polystainless Glass Pool Fence Composite Spigot (Includes Composite Cover Plate)
NON-CONDUCTIVE · NO EARTHING REQUIRED · SAVE TIME & MONEY
- NATA tested in accordance with Australian Standards (AS1926.1 Safety Barriers for Pools)
- Made from ultra-robust, UV stabilised reinforced composite material giving a stainless steel feel and appearance (patented product)
- Composite construction – surface will not rust or corrode
- Suits 12mm thick glass panels
- Designed for core drill installations
- Recessed friction plate for ease of install
- Spigot and dress ring available in matt black or silver finish
How it works:
The polystainless fencing spigot is made from extremely durable non-conductive composite material (patented product).
Being non-conductive means there is no requirement for earthing under AS3000:2007 (equipotential bonding).
Years of research and development has led to the formulation of a new composite material giving a stainless steel feel and appearance.
Other composites have a ‘plastic’ look and feel while also lacking in strength.
Polystainless is a genuine industry first product innovation which overcomes requirement of earthing spigots for pool fencing.
Our commitment to quality and compliance means we supply carefully designed products, keeping in mind both appearance and also Australian Standards’ load requirements. Each product range is vigorously tested for material composition (compliance to stainless steel composition for example).Our large range of spigots and finishes ensures a product selection is possible for all install situations.