1 x Patented Polystainless Glass Pool Fence Composite Spigot (Includes Composite Cover Plate)
NON-CONDUCTIVE · NO EARTHING REQUIRED · SAVE TIME & MONEY
- NATA tested in accordance with Australian Standards (AS1926.1 Safety Barriers for Pools)
- Made from ultra-robust, UV stabilised reinforced composite material giving a stainless steel feel and appearance (patented product)
- Composite construction – surface will not rust or corrode
- Suits 12mm thick glass panels
- Designed for core drill installations
- Recessed friction plate for ease of install
- Spigot and dress ring available in matt black or silver finish
How it works:
The polystainless fencing spigot is made from extremely durable non-conductive composite material (patented product).
Being non-conductive means there is no requirement for earthing under AS3000:2007 (equipotential bonding).
Years of research and development has led to the formulation of a new composite material giving a stainless steel feel and appearance.
Other composites have a ‘plastic’ look and feel while also lacking in strength.
Polystainless is a genuine industry first product innovation which overcomes requirement of earthing spigots for pool fencing.