White PVC - Full Privacy Fencing Panel Kit 2450mm wide x 1800mm high. (Posts Purchased Separately)
Flat pack kit includes
- 1 x top rail
- 1 x bottom rail with aluminium insert
- 8 x 297mm wide T&G vertical slats
- 2 x U channels
More Info On Our PVC Full Privacy Fencing
- Flat pack kit in a box - easy assembly
- White UV stabilised PVC with Protective titanium dioxide additives
- Panels have stylish shiplap grooves, are tongue & groove and slot neatly into each other.
- Horizontal rails: 2388mmW x 152mmH x 50.8mmD ;2.3mm wall thickness
- Bottom rail includes aluminium insert for extra rigidity
- Vertical panels: 1565mmH x 289mmW x 22mmD ;1.3mm wall thickness
- Achieves overall panel height of 1800mm
- Panel and rails can be easily cut in width and height
- Hampton Style
Outback fencing's PVC fencing Hampton Style is the new and fashionable way of doing fencing compared to the old timber and metal alternatives. The Advantages of installing a PVC fence are endless, they have seamless infill panels, they are easy to install and they are smooth and slick!
You dont have to worry about rust!
You no longer have to worry about your fence rusting and corroding away, having that new garden bed up agaisnt the PVC will be fine, that little bit of soil sitting aganst the fence will no longer be a worry and you will be able to sleep at night knowing your fence will not rust! even if it is close to the ocean.
Very easy to keep clean and to maintain
Dust and stains on the PVC fencing can be cleaned very easliy. Sick of painting your timber fence every year? With our PVC fencing system you will never need to paint your fence AGAIN!
Keeps the noise down
Our PVC fencing panels blocks out sound effectively, Thanks to the air pockets inside the PVC fencing panels! Tests have shown that noise is reduced by as much as 23db!
Unlike timber and steel that rusts and fades over time, PVC does not rust, rot, peel or get eaten by termites. its a no-brainer to buy a PVC fence.
Call us on 02 8318 7769