1800mmH I Beam Stiffener Insert - For Strong Wind Loading Areas
Meet the ultimate fence upgrade: a top-notch I-beam built to defy harsh winds and turbulent weather.
Get the right fence in days - enjoy it for years
DO NOT USE RAPID SET CONCRETE ON ALUMINIUM POSTS AND STRUCTURES AS IT CAN CAUSE CORROSION. (Use regular concrete instead)
We pride ourselves on our robust fences. It’s our thing! That said, if you’re hoping to put up a fence in an area that’s susceptible to unforgiving weather, it’s time to call in the reinforcements. Our I-beam stiffener insert will lend your fence the extra support it needs to defy tough winds. It’s an ideal fence post enhancement!
- High-quality – Our beam stiffener inserts are nothing but the best. We manufacture carefully crafted materials so you won’t have to bother with replacements. Plus, the superior quality of our I-beam ensures that rust and rot will never again dampen your day. Phew!
- Sturdy and reliable – This beam stiffener insert is made with aluminum, which is both lightweight as well as highly resistant to gales and stormy weather. What’s more, it will endure for many years to come. Should the winds start howling, you can relax knowing your fence will still be standing tomorrow.
- Affordable – Compared to other types of metal, such as wrought iron or steel, aluminum offers you considerable bang for your buck. Since it’s highly available as a resource, it’s also inexpensive to produce. Plus, it still lives up to the sky-high expectations we have for all the materials we source.
- Easy to install – Our I-beam is lightweight by nature, but we want to take the weight off your shoulders as well. That’s why all our fencing supplies require very little time and effort to install. You’ll cruise through the process in no time!
- Versatile – I-beams slot neatly inside your fence posts, so unlike other types of fence supports, they won’t double as the eyesore disrupting the flair of your home or garden. This I-beam will also fit inside 1&2-way way posts, making it a dynamic option to align with your needs. Note that it won’t fit 90° posts.
- Beam Stiffener Insert tech specs – Let’s talk measurements. This I-beam has a 1800mmH. It is an alloy 6064 T5 with a mill finish. This particular post stiffener will allow up to N4/CT (AS4055 classification).
- 7-year warranty – Online purchases can be anxiety-inducing, no matter where you’re buying from. That’s why we’ve taken the extra step of including a 7-year warranty with your purchase. Whether building great customer relationships or setting you up with a fence to last a lifetime, our goal is for you to breathe easy.
The sturdiest fences offer the most peace of mind. If both of those are what you’re after, don’t wait to contact us for more information. Our expert team will be glad to help!