Black Steel 65x65 2.7m Long Post With Post cap. For Security Fencing Only. (bolt down or concrete in the ground)
The right post makes a world of difference for fencing. You want to make sure it is top grade and secure.
Posts are used to hold together your fencing – literally. They are used for providing structure and support.
This black steel post is ideal if you’re looking to set-up high fencing, with the post itself measuring at 2.7 metres long.
- This post is made from a high-grade steel material, that has also been hot dipped in zinc.
- This process adds another layer of protection with a galvanised coating.
- On top of this, the post also features a powder coating, coming in a black finish.
- No need to worry about any scratches, wear-and-tear or rusting!
- This post features a 65mm x 65mm profile, with 2.5mm thick walls.
- This post features a welded on 8mm base plate, with two 13mm fixing holes.
- It also comes with a free cap to give the post a flat-top.
- The top cap is made from a high-quality nylon material, in a matching black finish.
This post can be installed via core drilling, burying it into concrete or bolting onto a solid surface.
This steel post features a smart design. The welded on base plate can be used for normal post fixing or can be buried into the concrete as an anchor.
Just keep in mind, you will need to buy the additional hardware for fixing these poles separately. You can find the required bolts and brackets in our black security fencing section.
Reminder: These black steel long posts are only designed for use with our black security fencing range only. If you’re looking for pool or other types of fencing, we offer different posts for those.
If you have any enquiries regarding compatible hardware or questions about installation, feel free to reach out. You can find our details on our contact us page.
We’re contactable via email or through calling our Main Office. We try to respond as immediately as we can.
Our products are Australian-sourced and designed with the country’s climate in mind.
This black steel fence post is designed with the Australian environment in mind. It’s built to last, through our boiling hot summers and our stormy winters. It’ll keep your fencing standing for years!
The galvanised and powder coated layer help with corrosion resistance, and ensuring the post survives any scratches and wet weather. It’s the perfect combination!
When it comes to delivery, our products come with a 7 Year Warranty and fully packaged for easier, safer handling.
We aim to deliver our products within a 3-7 working day timeframe (Monday – Friday) for metro/city areas. We also offer the option to pick up the items from a warehouse.
If you’re located in a rural area, or outside of the direct delivery zones, give us a call for a custom quote. You can find out more information on our delivery or pick up page.