Blank Aluminium Post - 65mm x 65mm wide x 2400mm/6000mm Long - Choose your colour
Wanting a larger Blank Aluminium Post? Our 65mm x 65mm wide posts are perfect!
These blank aluminium posts are the perfect alternative to our 50mm x 50mm post. It measures at 65mm x 65mm wide, and is great if you want a wider look for your fencing. It also comes with the same length options, including 2400mm and 6000mm long. It’s made from the same Aluminium Alloy 6060-T5 material, which is the go-to choice for both industry and private use.
DO NOT USE RAPID SET CONCRETE ON ALUMINIUM POSTS AND STRUCTURES AS IT CAN CAUSE CORROSION. (Use regular concrete instead)
This blank aluminium post also offers a wide selection of colour options: Black, Monument, Basalt, Woodland Grey, Silver, Dune, Surfmist, or White. It matches the range of colours we offer on our other aluminium slat fencing products in our store.
Here is everything you need to know about our Blank Aluminium Posts!
- These aluminium posts come with a Genuine Australian Interpon pre-powder coating.
- Not only does this coating protect it from sun damage, but also wear-and-tear.
- It’s also eco-friendly, and will protect your paint from chipping. It’ll also stop it from affecting any local wildlife!
- The blank aluminium post is also non-combustible. This gives it flame retardant properties, making it ideal for high-risk fire areas!
- The wall for the post also measures at 2.5mm thick. It ensures that the post is strong and stable.
- Aluminium also features a non-porous surface. Which means it resists the growth of any fungi, mildew, and mould.
- The material is also naturally resistant to bug and termite infestations, unlike other fencing materials like timber.
Aluminium has been rising in popularity as the go-to building material, especially for fencing. It’s one of the most abundant materials on Earth, lightweight, and cost-effective. Did you know, aluminium is one third the weight of steel? Whilst still maintaining the same strength and durability. It also makes handling and installation easier. On top of that, aluminium is also rust-resistant. It requires minimal upkeep and maintenance.
Need help with installation? We’ve got a guide video on our YouTube!
Still not sure where to begin with installation? Feel free to head over to our contact us page! We’re happy to aid where we can, you can give us a call or send a message.
This 65mm x 65mm blank aluminium post also comes with a 4x screw flutes. They can be used to attach base plates, or press-in top plates, which are sold separately in our store!
At Outback Fencing, we aim to deliver our fencing products within 3 to 7 working days for metro areas. If you’re outside one of these locations, call us for a custom delivery quote! We can arrange shipping to a warehouse or a local TOLL depot.