2 part domical cover for bolt down posts - perforated fencing
Setting up new perforated fencing? Upgrade your bolt down posts with these domical covers.
These domical covers are a no-brainer for any fencing set-up. It adds a much-needed guard and layer of protection to your posts, and also look stylish!
This domical cover is designed for use with the 50 x 50mm bolt down posts for our perforated pool fencing. You can check out those posts and our entire range of perforated fencing products in our store.
It’s time to get technical! Here’s what you need to know.
- These domical covers come in a two-part design for simple installation.
- They can be fitted onto a post’s base plate after fence installation.
- So, you can even buy these covers for fences you’ve had up for years and retrofit them!
- These covers suit base plates measuring at 135 x 100 millimetres.
If you have any questions regarding installation of these covers, or whether a base plate post is compatible – send us a message or give us a call.
You can send us a message directly on our contact page, or contact our main office.
- Main Office Number: (02)40620386
- Main Office Email: email@example.com
We try our best to get back to our customers as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on delivering quality customer service as well as fencing!
Constructed from a high-quality aluminium, these covers will keep your fencing going for years.
The aluminium material used in these covers are high-grade, and corrosion resistant. They’re designed for everyday use, and protecting your fencing from the elements and water splashes.
- It also comes with a powder coating with a black or monument finish. The coating is ideal for covering any blemishes, and making the paint look newer, longer.
- Best of all, the coating is also eco-friendly. It reduces paint from chipping and getting into the nearby environment.
- The coating and aluminium composition are also naturally resistant to the growth of any bacteria or fungi. All of this makes the domical covers easy to upkeep, requiring little to no maintenance.
Just like the rest of our products, these domical covers are locally sourced and designed with the Australian heat in mind. They aren’t combustible, and completely flame retardant. Fire safety comes first!
Delivery in just days! You’ll have your domical covers as soon as possible.
We offer delivery and pick-up services. If you prefer, you can head into one of our warehouses and pick-up your fencing supplies!
Otherwise, we aim to deliver all of our products within a timeframe of 3-7 business days if you’re in one of our metro areas.
If you’re located outside one of our direct delivery locations, feel free to give us a call! We’re happy to arrange delivery to rural areas, or deliver to your nearest TOLL depot for pick-up.
At Outback Fencing, communication and clarity between our customers is key. You can find everything you need to know about delivery on our shipping info page.