90° PVC Post (Corner Post) Semi Privacy
Easy to install, minimal maintenance required – this post is ideal for creating a 90° corner.
This fence post is designed for use with the rest of our Hampton Fencing semi-privacy range. It’s perfect for setting up a corner in your fencing.
It features slotted holes on the adjacent sides, which allows for inserting fencing panels, as well as the mid and bottom rails.
This corner post is crafted from a high-quality, protective UV stabilised PVC material.
The PVC material comes in a sleek, classy white finish – and also features protective titanium dioxide additives for extra strength.
This post is designed with everyday outdoor use in mind. It won’t rust, corrode, rot, or even peel! It’s built to withstand the test of time.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- This corner post measures at 1900mm tall, with a profile of 102mm x 102mm.
- The post’s structure features 3.8mm thick walls.
- This ensures strength and durability – it'll survive any storm and Australia’s climates.
- It also includes a free slimline post cap!
SKU: HF-SEMIP-1900-90, HF-SEMIP-STC
We have everything you need to install these posts in our Hampton Fencing section. From the different hardware and fixings. We also have the compatible fencing panels and other posts available too.
Not sure where to start with installation? That’s okay! We have a “How To” installation guide video for setting up the Hampton-style Fencing.
Keep in mind, this 90-degree post is only made for creating corners. We have other models of posts, like one-way for starting/finishing fencing, and two-way. We even have “blank” posts!
If you have any questions regarding this post, installation, or even delivery – feel free to contact us. You can give our main office a call, or send an email.
At Outback Fencing, we live by our slogan: Get the right fence in days – enjoy it for years. We want you to get your project up as soon as possible, and enjoy it for decades.
- We ship our products nationwide – all over Australia.
- If you’re in a metro area, we aim for an estimated 3-7 working day delivery timeframe.
- *Reminder: This also depends on the size of your order, and any custom parts.
- We also have warehouses located all around Australia, and offer free pick up from them.
- If you’re outside one of our direct delivery (metro) areas, we can ship to you closest TOLL depot or similar. Just give us a call to work out a custom delivery quote!