2 Way PVC Post (Inline Post) Semi Privacy
Refine your home and add a touch of class with the fencing of your dreams – Hampton Fencing has you covered.
Our semi-private PVC fencing range of products is perfect for people looking to add stylish fencing to their home, whilst also guarding off an area.
Every fencing starts somewhere, and that somewhere is the posts. If you want to add the right structural support to your fencing, posts are a must-have.
This post features a 2-way design and is designed to be used as an inline post – for a straight fencing run. It’s perfect for panels and rails.
Fencing Post Specifications:
- This post measures at 1900mm tall, with a profile of 102mm x 102mm.
- The construction of the post features a 3.8mm wall thickness, which is great for strength and resilience.
- This post is crafted from a high-quality, UV stabilised PVC material with protective titanium dioxide additives,
- This ensures protection from the elements, and that the post is built to last. It is perfect for everyday outdoor use – it won’t rust or corrode.
- The post also comes in an elegant, eye-catching white finish.
- It features slotted holes on both sides for panels, as well as (mid and bottom) rails.
PVC fencing is perfect because it lasts forever, and upkeep is a breeze! There’s little to no maintenance required, and it won’t peel, rot, or bring in bugs.
SKU: HF-SEMIP-1900-2W, HF-SEMIP-STC
Best of all – this fencing post also comes with a slimline post cap included!
Don’t break the bank. Our PVC posts and fencing is amazing value for money.
The PVC material used for our Hampton Fencing range is cost effective, without sacrificing quality. The fencing is still durable and built to last – without breaking a hole in your wallet!
When it comes to delivery, we also cut out a lot of overhead costs for you. We want delivery to be inexpensive and efficient.
So, we have warehouses located all over the country to help speed up the process. We aim for a 3-7 working day timeframe if you’re in one of our metro areas. You can find a list here.
You can also drive over to one of our warehouses and pick up directly from there! Free of charge, no need to pay any extra fees. We can also arrange delivery to your closest TOLL depot.
Want any help or assistance with installation? We’re happy to assist!
If you have any questions or enquiries regarding this post or the rest of our Hampton Fencing range – come and contact us.
Here are our main office details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Number: (02)40620386
Outback Fencing Owner, Lee Benson, has also put together a “How To” guide video for putting up the Hampton PVC Fencing you can check out below: