Concealed Base Plate - Heavy Duty - 620mm high. (for fixing to concrete slabs or timber)
Sturdy, trustworthy, and compact - the Concealed Base Plate is here to stay!
Get the right fence in days - enjoy it for years
The Concealed Base Plates from Outback Fencing is made to last. These base plated posts are cold galvanized steel and serve as a reliable companion to our stylish Hamptons Fence. Their internal fitting base plate is compatible with 1-way, 2-way, and 90-degree posts. Like all of our fencing, the Concealed Base Plate is a breeze to install. Don't waste time worrying about fence designs; we'll take care of it!
- Say goodbye to rust - In most settings, our cold galvanized steel base plates can endure up to 50 years. Because they are hidden behind the exterior PVC Hamptons Full Privacy fencing, they require little to no upkeep. You won't have to dig holes to attach your fence because the baseplates are fixed to concrete or timber for extra strength. This means you won't have to worry about your fence rusting beneath the earth. It's a simple, no-fuss procedure!
- Easy installation - We understand. DIY projects can be intimidating and perplexing. We've all poured over 30-page instruction manuals to figure out where we went wrong. We've simplified the installation procedure at Outback Fencing by providing concise, easy-to-follow instructions. We want our customers to enjoy the process of putting up their own fences. That's why our goods come pre-assembled and ready to use.
- No mess, no stress - Cleaning is simple with Outback Fencing products, which only requires a quick hose down to remove dust and stains. A little water makes a huge difference, and a quick clean means more time to enjoy the essential things in life. Fence upkeep doesn't have to be a nuisance!
- Helpful Specifications - For added robustness, these foundation plates are made of cold galvanized steel with a protective covering of zinc. Here's all you need to know about the measurements. The height is 620mm, with a base plate thickness of 6mm and a vertical wall thickness of 2mm. The plate contains four holes through which Tek screws can be used to secure the fence post. To give the fencing a smooth finish, we suggest using a two-part domical cover.
- Our Concealed Base Plate comes with a 7-year warranty - yes, 7 years. At Outback Fencing, we aim to provide you with the highest quality fencing and exemplary customer service. We want you to have the same level of confidence in your fence as we do!
We have a specialized team to assist you before, during, and after your purchase. Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do everything we can to help you.