Concealed base plate - 616mm HIGH - suits semi privacy posts (for fixing to concrete slabs or timber)
This base plate is perfect for discretely installing our semi-private PVC fence posts.
This base plate is designed for use with our Hampton semi-privacy PVC fencing in range. It’s perfect for keeping your fencing tidy and clean – no bulky base plates sticking out.
Our PVC fencing posts just sleeve over this base plate for easy installation. It fixes to the post using Tek screws, and then you can hide the fixings with domical covers!
List of Specifications:
- This concealed base plate measures at 616mm high.
- It’s designed for use to fixing to timber or concrete substrates.
- This base plate is suitable with use with our 1-Way, 2-Way, and 90-degree PVC posts.
- It is constructed from a cold-galvanised steel, which is ideal for corrosion resistance and durability.
- The galvanised layer adds more durability and protection to the base plate.
- This base plate is 6mm thick, with 2mm thick vertical walls.
- The plate features 4 x fixing holes.
- Can be cut down to a desired size.
Warning: This concealed base plate can’t be used with our 1-Way Gate Posts. We have a specific heavy-duty concealed base plate designed for that.
This concealed base plate is perfect for use with the rest of our Hampton PVC Fencing.
You can check out our entire range of Hampton Fencing here. We have everything you need for fixing these base plates available too.
If you need any help with installation, you can check out the instruction booklet (page 23) for a guide. You can also contact us if you have any enquiries or want assistance.
Reminder: The fixing hardware for this base plate is sold separately. Each base plate needs 4 x fixings, and the diameter of the holes are 16mm.
Main Office Contact details:
- Number: (02)40620386
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery or pick up? The choice is yours! We have warehouses throughout Australia.
We have warehouses across Australia, and deliver our products nationwide. So, whether you’re in a city location, or outside a metro zone – we can deliver to you.
Our company aims for an estimated 3-7 working day delivery if you’re inside a metro location. However, this will also depend on the size of your order, and any custom-made parts.
We also offer the option of pick up at one of our warehouses. You can drive on down, pick up your fencing and hardware without having to pay delivery!
Our warehouses have large loading zones which can accommodate light trucks and trailers.
If you’re in a rural area – we can still deliver. Just give us a call to figure out a custom delivery quote! We can also ship to your closest TOLL depot (or similar).
Reminder: This base plate isn’t suitable for use where wind load considerations are required.