Hole Cutting Jig
This dynamic and efficient jig will help you glide right through the rail insertion process!
Get the right fence in days - enjoy it for years
We know what you’ve been looking for – that one-in-a-million jig that will help you polish off the job quickly and easily. Our carefully crafted hole cutting jig is beautifully designed to do a stellar job. You can’t go wrong!
- For 127x127mm top and bottom rail insertion, this jig is designed to create slot holes for a 127x127mm post. Plus, you can use it for both top and bottom rail insertion. If you’re browsing through fences or posts that fit that requirement, this is the jig you’ll need!
- Made from SS304 – Grade 304 is one of the most widely used and dynamic types of stainless steel out there. This metal is heat and corrosion resistant and as strong as armour. In search of a long-lasting, effective jig at a low price that will serve you well for years to come? This is it!
- Easy to use – A hand-held coping saw will serve you fine, but not nearly as well as this jig. Why sweat it when you don’t have to?
- Hole Cutting Jig tech specs – This jig can be used with a 6.35mm ¼” trimmer with a 16 mm diameter guide, for example, a Makita 3707FC trimmer, picture below. Be sure to route the hole before installation. New post slot holes might be required if you’re stepping panels for sloping ground or if panels are height adjusted, requiring a change of distance between standard post slot holes.
- 7-year-warranty – At Outback Fences, we pride ourselves on good customer assistance long after a product is sealed and delivered. That’s why we throw in a 7-year-warranty with everything we sell. Your peace of mind matters to us as much as the durability of our products.
Don't be shy if you think you’ve found the ideal jig for your backyard project, or even if you just have questions. Contact us! Our expert team is on hand to help and will be glad to offer you the information and assistance you need.