Looking to set-up a gate with your frameless glass pool fencing? We recommend the Master Range Latch Glass to Glass!
Get the right fence in days - enjoy it for years
With its easy-to-install design, the Master Range glass-to-glass latch is a must-have for anyone looking to set-up a new glass gate! This Master Range latch model is designed for use for 180° application. It is simple to install, and uses a friction clamp for the latch panel.
At Outback Fencing, we make sure our products are of the highest quality.
- The Master Range latch is crafted from a premium nylon material, featuring a side-pull design for easy access!
- The backing plates and friction plates are both made from high-quality, grade 316 stainless steel. It even comes with multiple finish options!
- The backing for the latch can come in multiple styles – so you can get creative! There are options for black, polished, double polished, and double satin finishes.
The side-pull latch is also magnetic, which makes it great for accessibility and easy opening/closing. The latch also supports both, left and right-handed gate opening! The choice is up to you. Due to the friction fit design, there is no holes or drilling required on the latch glass panel! This cuts down installation time, so you will be ready to go in no time.
When it comes to installing this Master Range glass-to-glass latch, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The glass used for the latch panel must be 12mm thick.
- This latch is suitable for use with glass gates measuring at either 8mm, 10mm, or 12mm thick.
When it comes to the glass gate, the latch’s back plate will need to be secured with fixings. However, if your gate is also from Master Range – it will come with the holes predrilled! This latch also comes with nylon screw covers, which makes maintenance easier. This latch also features a small 9mm gap between the glass gate’s edges and the latch panel. You won’t have to worry about the glass panels scratching each other, and it looks tidy!
Do you want to add another layer of protection? The D&D Technologies lockable side-pull latch can be fitted retroactively!
When installing the Master Range Latch Glass to Glass safety is always the number one priority! Always work in pairs when managing heavy loads. Keep in mind, this latch is for 180° glass-to-glass application. We offer other Master Range latch models if you are planning to install a gate at 90° or on other materials!
We aim to deliver our products within 3-7 business days. If you need any support with installing this latch, feel free to ask us questions through our contact page, or give us a call!