Pins to hold down slide track
These pins are crucial for setting up any sliding gate and anchoring tracks!
A sliding gate and its track are only ever as strong as the pins! Which is why it’s so important to get it right.
We understand that here at Outback Fencing, which is why we recommend this set of sliding gate track pins.
- These pins come in packs of 22 or 42.
- 22 pins are required for the 3000mm tracks.
- 42 pins are required for 6000mm tracks.
Here’s every detail you need to know!
- These anchoring pins feature a mushroom head design.
- The pins measure at 6.5mm x 38mm.
- They are constructed from a heavy-duty galvanised steel material.
- The pins also feature a pre-expanded expansion design.
Once the pins are hammered in to anchor the track, the unique kinked shaft design provides a spring action for vibration proof fixing.
Reminder: Use a 6.5mm masonry bit into concrete for these pins.
If you need any help with using these pins for anchoring, feel free to send us a message or call. We’re always happy to assist! You can send a direct message through our contact us page.
Main Office Details:
- Phone Number: (02)40620386
- Email: email@example.com
These anchoring pins are designed for use with these Outback Fencing Products have a 7 Year Warranty. (Subject to warranty conditions - see our terms and conditions).