PVC Semi Privacy Gate - 1000mm wide x 1250mm high
This PVC gate comes ready to swing outside of the box – no assembly is required!
Make an entrance by getting the right gate to go with your fencing! This gate comes fully assembled out of the box, all you need is to fix it with some latches/hinges!
This gate measures at 1000mm wide x 1250mm high. It is designed to be used along with the rest of our Hampton Style semi-private fencing. Which you can check out here.
- This gate is constructed from a high-quality PVC material – you won’t need to worry about any rusting. It’s completely weatherproofed and corrosion resistant.
- The PVC is UV-stabilised, with added titanium dioxide additives for extra protection.
- This gate also comes with 4x aluminium internal inserts.
- These inserts help with structure and integrity – we recommend installing the hinges/latches there.
- The distance between the bottom and top rail is 1200mm.
- The bottom rail includes an aluminium insert for extra strength.
- This gate is 63mm in depth, with 3mm wall thickness.
Important: When you’re buying new posts for this gate – make sure to use our “1-way gate posts” specifically. They have an aluminium insert for extra strength, and for fixing the latches and hinges to.
This gate comes delivered fully packaged – for safety and better handling.
At Outback Fencing, service is our top priority. When it comes to delivery, all of your products – this gate included, comes fully packaged for easier handling.
- We aim to deliver out to metro areas within a 3-7 working day timeframe.
- You can find a list of direct delivery metro areas on our website.
- We have warehouses located across Australia – which you can also pick up from.
- Pick up is completely free, there’s no extra charge or fee.
- Our warehouses also have large loading zones to accommodate for light trucks and trailers.
- If you’re located outside a metro zone – give us a call for a custom delivery quote.
All Outback Fencing products come with a 7 Year Warranty.
This Hampton Fencing gate is easy to install – it comes fully assembled.
There’s no need to put together this gate and fumble about. All you need to do is buy the required latches/hinges and connect it to your fencing posts!
This gate will be open and swinging in no time. You can find compatible fixing hardware in the Semi-Privacy Hampton Fencing section of our store.
If you have any enquiries regarding this gate, installation, or which products are suitable for use with it – don’t be afraid to contact us. Below are our main office contact details.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number: (02)40620386