PVC - Semi Privacy Fencing Panel Kit 2388mm wide x 1200mm high. (Posts Purchased Separately)
Flat Pack Kit Includes
- Flat pack kit in a box - easy assembly
- White UV stablised PVC with protective titanium dioxide additives
- Ideal for front and boundary fencing
Installation Instructions (please refer to page 21 for the semi privacy install guide)
- Top rail: 2388mmW x 89mmH x 51mmD; 2.8mm wall thickness
- Mid rail: 2388mmW x 89mmH x 51mmD; 2.8mm wall thickness
- Bottom rail: 2388mmW x 152mmH x 51mmD; 2.2mm wall thickness
- Pickets: 785mmH x 38mmW x 38mmD with 2x pickets 1030mmH
- Achieves overall panel height of 1200mm
- 57mm gap between pickets
- pickets easliy insert into punched rails
- Hampton Style
- 2388mm wide panels made to suit 2450mm centre to centre of posts installation
Outback fencing's PVC fencing Hampton Style is the new and fashionable way of doing fencing compared to the old timber and metal alternatives. The Advantages of installing a PVC fence are endless, they have seamless infill panels, they are easy to install and they are smooth and slick!
You dont have to worry about rust!
You no longer have to worry about your fence rusting and corroding away, having that new garden bed up agaisnt the PVC will be fine, that little bit of soil sitting aganst the fence will no longer be a worry and you will be able to sleep at night knowing your fence will not rust! even if it is close to the ocean.
Very easy to keep clean and to maintain
Dust and stains on the PVC fencing can be cleaned very easliy. Sick of painting your timber fence every year? With our PVC fencing system you will never need to paint your fence AGAIN!
Unlike timber and steel that rusts and fades over time, PVC does not rust, rot, peel or get eaten by termites. its a no-brainer to buy a PVC fence.
Call us on 02 8318 7769