PVC Fencing Tag Tool
We at Outback Fencing take the utmost pride in providing the best products and services to our customers!
Get the right fence in days - enjoy it for years
- Upgrade now for the best deal! - Planning on upgrading your old fence? With our new PVC fencing, you can avoid the hardware store and have the tools you need delivered right to your door! Our fences are easy to install with panels and posts clipping together perfectly, and only a few tools are required to get that perfect finish.
- Why purchase a tag tool? - Tag tools, otherwise known as hand notchers, create a protruding tag/flap at the end of the horizontal PVC rails. This prevents the rail from pulling out from slots in the post, keeping your fence strong for years.
- Will the protruding flap change the appearance of my fence? - No, your new PVC fence will look as good as new. A protruding tag/flap simply helps in the structure of your fence and is only a few cm in size.
- Are you stuck with your fence installation? - Whether it’s creating a demonstration video and uploading it to youtube or offering the best, most in-depth installation instructions, we’re always here to help you with your fencing needs.
- Brief instructions - Place your top or bottom PVC rail on a flat surface. Place the PVC tagging tool about 20mm into the channel with the flat side on the inside wall of the channel and the angled side on the outside wall. Gently but firmly push the tool handles together, bending the PVC rail. This creates a protruding flap that prevents the rail from pulling out the post. For further instructions, click here.
- How it works - With the protruding flap/tag, the PVC is deprived of all movement as the angles of the rails and slots collide, thus ensuring a much stronger positioning of your brand new fence.
- Why purchase a tag tool? - Not only will your purchase ensure that your fence is the sturdiest it can be, but you can use your PVC fencing tag tool for many other projects in the future. With this portable hand notcher tool, you can fix or customize other DIY projects around the house!
- 7-year warranty - Outback fencing offers a 7-year warranty on all our products. If your fence and tools aren’t working according to plan, we’re here to assist you! Contact us today for any queries regarding our products.
Our PVC fencing tag tool ensures the best bang for your buck! Get yours today and make your fence even stronger than before. With Outback Fencing, your dream fence is just one click away!