The Glass Mate Install Tool is your new best friend when it comes to setting up frameless glass fencing.
This new tool is the perfect addition to any fencing kit! It significantly cuts down the time taken to install frameless glass configurations.
- With the Glass Mate Install Tool, it allows you to easily adjust the height, tilt, and even level of glass panels to the exact millimetre!
- This ensures for more precise and accurate installation of your glass panel fencing.
- The glass is also self-supported by two Glass Mate tools at the end of each panel. No need to hold it up yourself, or worry about it falling over!
- This tool also uses rubber to ensure any glass panels are protected from scratching.
- Bright orange colour is great for safety. Warns people the glass is setting.
This tool is used for installing frameless glass pool fencing with the core drilled spigots, which we also offer in our store.
Just a reminder: The Glass Mate Install Tool only comes in a pack of one. You’ll need to buy two as setting up glass panel fencing requires at least a pair.
The revolutionary Glass Mate Install Tool also allows for faster installation!
With this new amazing tool, using timber bracing or chocks and weights are a thing of the past. You’ll be able to have your fencing up quickly without sacrificing quality!
- The tool itself is made from a durable powder-coated aluminium material.
- This ensures it is sturdy, reliable, and designed for long term use.
- The durability makes it a great choice for use in the industry!
When using the install tool, just remember to allow for a 45mm minimum gap between or below the glass panels you’re setting up for removal.
All it takes is one turn of the knob! You’ll have professional quality fencing up in no time.
The Glass Mate Install Tool is designed to be simple to use. The device features controls for tilting the glass for alignment, as well as lowering/raising. You can easily adjust the tilt for the glass by turning one of the knobs on the device. If you turn both knobs, you can raise or lower the glass panel placed inside.
Want to see the tool in action? Check out our How To video!
In this video, Lee Benson, Owner of Outback Fencing covers how to install pool fencing using the Glass Mate Install Tool and core drill spigots.
- The Install Tools are placed on both ends of the glass panel fencing you’re aiming to set-up.
- From here, you can adjust the alignment and height of the fencing to millimetre perfection.
- Once the glass panel fencing is in the right position and properly secured down, you can remove the tools.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out and contact us! You can send us a message, or give us a call.
At Outback Fencing, customer service is our number one priority. We want you to get your fencing configuration up in no time! Which is why we aim to deliver our products within 3-7 business days.