Pedestrian gate 1000mm wide x 1200mm high
You can really make an entrance with this stylish batten pedestrian gate. There’s even multiple colours available!
This pedestrian gate features a batten system design, and is ideal if you want to enter your fenced areas in style.
Not only is this pedestrian gate aesthetically pleasing, but it’s study and durable too. It is made from a high-quality aluminium material which is also pre-treated and a genuine Interpon powder coat.
This gate comes in three different colour options:
- Woodland Grey
The Interpon powder coating leads to longstanding colour with minimal maintenance.
Your batten system gating will stay looking fresh, and high-quality. The powder coating will also help with corrosion, so no need to worry about rusting.
This gate is built to withstand the elements, with the harsh climate of Australia in mind. It’ll last against any storm, and even the hottest Summers.
At Outback Fencing, we support local. This batten system pedestrian gate and the rest of our products are all Australian-sourced.
- This gate measures at 1000mm wide by 1200mm high.
- The battens are constructed from a top-grade aluminium material, which requires minimal maintenance.
- It is also lightweight, which makes handling and installation easier.
- We’ve also included an 18 x hardware fixing kit that goes on the bottom of each batten.
- The hardware fixing kit adds more security and stability to the gate.
The gate also comes flat packed for easy assembly, and have an easy no-weld assembly process.
Keep in mind, the latches/hinges for this gate are sold separately. You can find them in the aluminium batten fencing section of our store, along with other compatible supplies.
Reminder: Whilst the hardware fixing kit this gate includes makes it safer for use in pool areas – we don’t have certification for it. It’ll need to be checked off by a private certifier if used for pool fencing.
We do have plans to get this gate officially certified soon. You can always check in with your local council about pool gating and regulations too.
If you have any questions about this batten style gating, or need assistance with installation – give us a call or send us an email.
You can send a direct message on our contact us page, or find details there for our Main Office.
In terms of delivery, we aim to ship our products within a 3-7 working day timeframe if you’re located in a metro area.
- These areas include: Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth.
- If you’re outside one of these direct delivery areas, we can still ship the product, but it will take longer. Please give us a call for a custom delivery quote.
- We also offer warehouse pick-up or can ship to your local TOLL depot or equivalent.