Stainless Steel Spigot With Insulated Cover - Black Or Grey - NO EARTHING REQUIRED
Perfect when the spigots are closer than 1250mm to the pool.
1 x Stainless Steel Pool Fence Spigot + 1 x Pool Fence Spigot Insulator Kit
NON-CONDUCTIVE · NO EARTHING REQUIRED ·
- High Quality Duplex 2205 Polished Stainless Steel Spigot
- Contemporary tapered top to comply with ‘no toe hold’ requirements
- Base plate has 4 x countersunk holes to enable flush fixing
- Tapered packer included (1mm to 1.5mm) to enable tilt adjustment of glass
- Insulator Sleeve
- Made from ASA thermoplastic – excellent weather & chemical resistance & high impact strength
- Non-conductive material
- Friction screw covers reduce any chance of spigot insulator lifting
- Specially designed top section prevents chance of pulling insulating cover away from spigot
The insulator sleeves simply sleeve over the spigots. Make sure you fit the insulator sleeves to the spigots prior to install.
The sleeves leave no steel components exposed or able to be touched, creating a non-conductive spigot that doesn't require earthing.
Then fix the spigots to the substrate and install your glass.
The domical covers can be clipped to the spigots pre or post install.
Our commitment to quality and compliance means we supply carefully designed products, keeping in mind both appearance and also Australian Standards’ load requirements. Each product range is vigorously tested for material composition (compliance to stainless steel composition for example).Our large range of spigots and finishes ensures a product selection is possible for all install situations.