Stainless Steel Spigot With Insulated Cover - Black Or Grey - NO EARTHING REQUIRED
Upgrade your frameless glass pool fencing with these stainless-steel spigots with insulated covers.
These spigots are perfect if you are looking to set-up within 1250mm to your pool. One pack comes with a stainless-steel spigot plus an insulator sleeve kit.
- The spigot and base itself are made from a high-quality duplex grade 2205 stainless steel.
- Grade 2205 stainless steel has superior strength compared to grade 316. It is also better for corrosion resistance.
- The top of the spigot and insulated sleeve features a tapered design to comply with the Australian “anti-toe hold” requirements.
- It also includes a tapered packer (1mm to 1.5mm) which allows for tilt adjustment of the glass panel.
- The base plate features four countersunk holes which allows for flush fixing.
The spigot also comes in two colour options, either black or gray! So don’t be afraid to get creative and stylish with your fencing.
- The insulation sleeve is crafted from an ASA thermoplastic material.
- This makes it the ideal protection against the weather. It is also chemical resistant, and great against high impact blows.
- The top of the sleeve is also specially designed to prevent the cover being pulled off the spigot accidentally.
It also comes with friction screw covers, which reduces the chance of the insulator lifting off.
Get your pool fencing up and ready in no time with these easy-to-use spigots.
The insulator sleeves just simply fit over the spigots. Just remember to fit the sleeves over the spigots prior to installing them. The sleeves ensure that no steel components from the spigot are exposed to the elements. This leaves you with a non-conductive spigot, which requires no earthing.
After you’ve got the insulation sleeve on – all you need to do is fix your spigot and install your glass fencing!
- The domical covers for the spigot can be added either post or pre-install.
If you need any guidance, we have a “How To” installation video for using these base plated spigots.
Feel free to reach out and contact us if you need any further assistance with using these base plated spigots and installing the insulated sleeves.
At Outback Fencing, we are committed to delivering quality. These spigots are carefully designed to meet safety and load requirements.
Our products go through strict testing to ensure they are top grade, and comply to the Australian Standards. We also have a large selection of spigots and finishes available. So, if the base plated spigot isn’t quite right, you can check the other models we have on offer!
If you need any assistance figuring out how many spigots you need, check out our Free Online Fence Builder.
Not only will it count exactly how many spigots you need, but it’ll even calculate the gaps between panels and other components required for installation!
We want to make sure you get the right fence, the first time. The spigots are one of the most crucial parts of a frameless glass pool fencing set-up.