25 x Anti Tamper Screws
This pack of anti-tamper screws are versatile, and ideal for adding more security to your fencing.
If you have to affix any brackets or plates to your security posts, we recommend these anti-tamper screws. As the name suggests, they’re hard for any intruders to unscrew or break.
Here’s all the details you need to know:
- These screws measure at 12G x 25mm long.
- They feature a button head anti-tamper design.
- The button head has a 10mm diameter.
- These screws are also powder coated for extra durability, with a discrete black finish.
- They are sourced from the respected “Pentaforce” brand.
The black finish is great if you’re going for stylish and discrete. It’s also made to match the rest of our black steel fencing items and supplies.
The powder coating layer adds more durability to the screws, ensuring that it’s built to last. It makes it stronger, more corrosion resistant, and better against daily wear-and-tear.
Reminder: These anti-tamper screws do require a special drive bit for fixing, which we also stock.
Have any questions or need help with installation? Don’t be afraid to give us a call.
If you’re having any trouble finding the right drill bit for use with these screws, or have any other enquiries – we’re happy to guide you in the right direction.
We take pride in customer satisfaction and aim to reply as soon as possible. You can find our main office details or send us a message directly on the contact us page.
- We ship our products nationwide.
- We aim for a 3-7 business day delivery if you’re in a metro area.
- We also offer warehouse pick up options if that’s preferable.
- For rural locations, give us a call for custom delivery quote.
- We can ship our products to a local TOLL depot for pick up.
We have fencing warehouses all over Australia! You can see our locations over on our delivery and pick up page.
These anti-tamper screws are pretty versatile and can be used in a range of different situations.
Here are just a few scenarios we recommend using them in:
- Fixing a gate catch to a tunnel post.
- Installing your roller guide angle brackets to a post.
- Affixing your security top plates to a post.
- Tunnel post joiners to a post.
- It can also be used for affixing panel brackets to posts for fence panels.
Those were just a few common applications, but aren’t limited to! These anti-tamper screws can be used for the installation process for a wide range of our black steel fencing products.