Sliding gate wheels
Need a pair of sliding gate wheels? This kit is the ideal solution, and even comes with fixing screws!
At Outback Fencing, we understand how important it is to get your fencing and gates installed right – and most of all, easy.
Which is why we offer this sliding gate wheel kit. It comes with two gate wheels, and the screws needed for fixing! You won’t have to spend time researching and buying each part individually.
We also put our products through rigorous quality control and testing, so you can rest assured these are some of the best sliding gate wheels in the industry.
Here’s what comes included:
- 2 x Sliding Gate Wheels (A pair is enough for one gate)
- 4 x Heavy Duty M8 x 30mm Screws
SKU: 2X - ZF-SG-GATEWHEEL, 2X – ZF-SGTAPTITE-4PK
Sliding gate wheels:
- The sliding gate wheels are 90mm in diameter, with a 20mm diameter groove.
- Recessed fitting into the gate bottom frame.
- Our gate frames come pre-slotted for wheel placement.
- Constructed from a zinc-plated steel material.
- Features double bearings – 300kg rating per wheel.
- Crafted in Italy, Australian-sourced.
- M8 x 30mm Taptite screws.
- Used to affix the these sliding gate wheels to the bottom rail.
- Each wheel requires 2 x screws.
- Hex flange head design.
- Specially designed trilobular thread forming screw. Superior resistance to vibrational loosening.
- Pilot hole drill 7.3mm into gate bottom frame hole. Taptite screw creates thread while driving in.
This kit is suitable for use with our sliding security gate range of products and supplies. You can check out all the products in our store here.
Have any questions? Enquiries about installation? Outback Fencing is here to help!
Don’t be afraid to give us a call or send us a message if you need any assistance. At Outback Fencing customer service is our number one priority.
We want you to get your fencing and gates installed as smoothly and seamlessly as possible. You can message us directly through our contact us page, or send an email/give us a call.
How long is delivery?
Great question! We ship our products nationwide, and aim for a 3-7 business day timeframe if you’re in a direct delivery area.
Direct delivery areas – also known as metro locations, include the major cities: Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide. However, it’ll also depend on your order.
If you’re in a rural location, give us a call for a custom quote! We also offer warehouse pick up alternatives, and can arrange shipping to a TOLL depot or equivalent service.
You can call us at: (02)40620386.