PVC 3 RAIL FENCING 1 way GATE POST - 2050mm long 127 x 127mm square. With Slimline Post Cap
Gates require the proper structure and support – install them right with this fencing post.
This fencing post is designed specifically for use with hinges or latching gates. It even features a 2mm thick aluminium insert to ensure it is sturdy enough to handle the weight.
DO NOT USE RAPID SET CONCRETE ON ALUMINIUM POSTS AND STRUCTURES AS IT CAN CAUSE CORROSION. (Use regular concrete instead)
The aluminium insert acts as a reinforcement to the post, and adds the right rigidity. Best of all – this post is also cost effective, and looks classy.
Here’s everything you need to know.
- This gate post is designed for use with our 3 Rail and Post Products from Hampton Fencing.
- It measures at 2050mm tall, and 127mm x 127mm wide/deep.
- The post also features thick walls for stability, measuring at 3.8mm.
- The post also comes with a free slimline post cap!
- You can also change out the post cap to one of the alternatives we stock.
- This post is crafted from a UV-stabilised PVC with protective titanium dioxide additives.
SKU: HF-3RAIL-2050-1WGP, HF-FULLP-STC
The PVC material used for this post is designed to last almost forever. It won’t corrode, rust, chip, peel, or rot! It’s built to withstand the elements, and tough it out against any rough weather.
This PVC post requires minimal maintenance, and is also easy to clean. Which is great for hygiene!
Reminder: This gate post for our 3-Rail PVC post and fencing isn’t to be confused with our semi or full privacy Hampton Fencing posts. You can check out our complete PVC post and rail fencing here.
You can also find suitable gates, fixing hardware, and even compatible accessories in that section of our store!
Delivery or pick up – the choice is yours!
At Outback Fencing, we ship our products nationwide and offer multiple options for delivery or pick up – so you can choose what is convenient for you!
- We aim for a 3-7 working day delivery if you’re in one of our direct delivery (metro) zones.
- You can also drive down and pick up your order from one of our warehouses.
- We have warehouses located all over Australia.
- If you’re outside one of our metro zones – call us for a custom delivery quote.
You can read more about our delivery or pick up options on our site here. *Large and custom orders may take longer.
Have any questions? Enquiries regarding installation? Send us a message or call!
You can contact us directly through our website if you have any questions or need assistance. You can also email or give our main office a call.
Customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. We try to reply to any enquiries as soon as possible, so you can get your fencing up faster!